The 2020 EUROPEAN CERAMIC DAYS took place from 16-18 November, via Web Meetings and Live Streamed Webinars, attended by more than 150 participants worldwide.
The European Ceramic Days is an annual event that brings together high-level representatives of the European Ceramic Industry with officials and policymakers from National and EU Authorities.
The EPCF Webinars were also integrated in the European SME Week, as part of a pan-European campaign to support SMEs and promote entrepreneurship.
The EPCF Webinars were moderated by Poppy Carnell (MLex) and Kathryn Sheridan (Sustainability Consult) and counted on the presence of the following speakers:
"TRADE POLICY REVIEW: THE ROAD TO AN OPEN STRATEGIC AUTONOMY" | 14:45-16:15
- MEP Bernd Lange, INTA Chair, European Parliament
- Denis Redonnet, CTEO, Deputy DG,DG Trade, European Commission
- MEP Marie-Pierre Vedrenne, INTA, European Parliament
- MEP Inmaculada Rodríguez-Piñero, EPCF Chair, INTA, European Parliament
- Paolo Mularoni, President, Ceramica Faetano S.p.a. (Del Conca Group) and Trade WG Chair, Confindustria Ceramica
- Renaud Batier, Director-General, Cerame-Unie
"MAKING THE EUROPEAN GREEN DEAL AND CBAs FIT FOR SMEs?" | 16:30-18:00
- Mette Kofoed Quinn, Head of Unit, DG LIMA, European Commission
- MEP Elisabetta Gualmini, BUDG, EMPL, European Parliament
- Àngels Orduña Cao, Executive Director, A.SPIRE
- Murray Rattana-Ngam, Vice-President, TBE-Tiles and Bricks Europe and Managing Director, Ziegelwerk Bellenberg
- Alain Delcourt, President, Cerame-Unie
The presentations kindly shared by our guest speakers and the results of the Polls launched during the Webinar, are now available for download (please consult Documents).
You can find the full recording of the Webinar in our YouTube page. To access future videos, please remember to subscribe our page. We also encourage you to visit our Twitter account and share our posts.
Please consult the detailed PROGRAMME of the ECD20 below: