The 3rd and final Webinar of the CU Cycle of Webinars on Circular Economy in the Ceramic Industry, “Refractories fostering Energy Intensive Industries’ competitiveness through Circular Economy”, hosted by PRE & Cerame-Unie, took place today Monday 26 October, from 10:00-11:30, through the online platform ZOOM and had an attendance of more than 120 participants.
This Webinar focused on the contribution of the Refractory Industry to Circular Economy, which plays a pillar role in several essential industrial value chains.
This event was moderated by Kathryn Sheridan (CEO & Founder, Sustainability Consult) and counted on the presence of the following speakers:
- MEP Susana Solis Pérez, Renew Europe
- Mr. Chiel Berends (Policy Officer) on behalf of Mattia Pellegrini, Head of Unit Waste Management and Secondary Materials, DG Environment, European Commission
- Dr. Christian Meyre, Chair of PRE Safety and Environment Committee
- Mr. Rinus Siebring, Manager Technology Refractories, Centre of Expertise, Tata Steel
- Mr. Patrick Bikard, PRE President
The presentations kindly shared by our guest speakers and the results of the Polls launched during the Webinar, are now available for download (please consult Documents).
You can find the full recording of the Webinar in our YouTube page. To access future videos, please remember to subscribe our page. We also encourage you to visit our Twitter account and share our posts.